2013. március 9., szombat

1st part


A normal day ...
                                                    ~Lauren's perspective~

It's Monday, 11:30 a.m, which means we have one more lesson and we're free. Although it's weird but we don't hate Monday... We left about 3 minutes to get there in the classroom, which is on the 3rd floor. As usually, we've been sitting in our seat and waiting Mr Smith, who's the coolest teacher in the University, by the way. 

- Sorry for my being late! - Mr Smith close the door behind himself - I was waiting for you downstairs, but nobody came... then I said to myself "Smith, you're in wrong place... AGAIN". - he say and the reaction is laud laughing from the class.
I think it's not a big surprise that we like this man... 
Nobody couldn't stop laughing while he talked but finally he wawed us.
- So ladies and gentleman, don't take things so seriously!! I've always preferred the sense of humor. Now I want you to do a special task at home. I'd like to get to know the cultures of different countries in Europe. You can also choose one in pairs and then to give in here, because I've decided this will be the main part of your exam, which is really approaching!! Let's start the selection! Here are Scotland, Ireland and Wales.. in the first lap.
- Ireland, me and Emily! - I jumped up out of my seat
- Right. Girls now I feel it'll be great.
- Yaaay , give me a five! - Emily says 
- Wait, Mr Smith, can we put our personal things into the presentation or it must be about just the culture and history? I think of well-known celebrities, possibly stories.
- Wow Lauren, what a great idea! I like it .. but I bet it'll be about that boy.. member of the famous boyband, is it? - pulled up his eyebrows

I can only blink and just a quiet 'yes' can leave mouth. The others just smile at me and then continue the lesson any longer. At the end we're running out of the room, quickly put on our coats and hurry, because we're going to have lunch with Eleanor. The weather is amazing. The sun is shining and the wind is blowing pleasantly. In 20 minutes we arrived in the restaurant, where we noticed El while she's wawing to us.
- Hi girls! I was waiting for you and ordered drinks for you too - she's smiling.
- Great, thanks! - I love the way you smile. You're so beautiful.
- Ohh, darlings you both are so wonderful, just like my sisters.
- We love you!
- I love you too!
A few minutes after we ordered our favorite food and the waitress came back with chicken salad about 10 minutes later. The mood is great so we feel good, like always.
- And when will you do your exam? - El asks.
- Next week! - answers Emily sighing.
- And if you pass it, I'll have an amazing surprise for you - she claps.
- Oh, really? - Emy looks at her like a 5-year-old child.
- We will pass it! - and I hug my sister.

- Right! - El nods.

After lunch El took us home, and we talked over a shopping and going to the cinema, and then she went home. My iPhone rings in 30 seconds after "Send my kiss to Dani!" - Eleanor says
- Okay, I promis I'll give.
- I miss you - Emy shouts
- Aww, I already miss you too sweeties, but hurry, cause you'll be late! Kiss xx
As El suggested us, we got home swiftly, changed our clothes, then got into my car and went

to London to our dance-lesson. There wasn't any problem with the traffic, so we got there quickly. Danielle has already been waiting for us.
- Hy, girls! Nice to see you again! - she said.
- Hello, we're glad to see you too - we hugged her, and soon our bandmates arrived too. Dani and her stylist brought the clothes for our next show. We just love her style! It's so cool, but besides so pretty... it's just perfect!
We tried on the clothes and decided which assemblinng was the best. 
-Okay guys, I'm glad you're happy and enthusiastic, but we have to start the rehearsal! - Dani stood up, and we followed her into the ballroom. Dani started the music Daan'd & formaniacs - smells like shake it and she sang "Hey guys shake it shake it" She was so cute. We danced the coreography as far as we learnt it, and then she turned around.- So guys, the last dance-steps are these... - and she showed us the steps normal tempo, counting loudly - that's all. OK? Now we're learning it more slowly - she turned to face the mirror. 
Although we stood behind her, she could see everybody in the ballroom in this way too - let's start it. Five, six, seven, eight...We learnt the new steps in no time, and when we danced the whole coreography without any mistakes, Dani was so proud of us! And the dance is so cool too! It will look well if we wear the clothes which we chose for this dance. When the song ended, Emily and I hugged each other and our some dancemates standing near us 
- Guys, you're fantastic! I'm so proud of you, I love working with you! - Dani clapped us with a smile on her face - in our next lesson I'm going to tell you where we will show up soon, because we got an amazing opportunity! But you're getting know this the day after tomorrow - she winked at us and the five boy bandmates of ours shouted "c'mon!" - sorry guys, but I like keeping you waiting - Dani laughed. After the lesson we exchanged a few words with Dani, and she said us that Emy and I would dance in the first line! We could hardly believe it! We've never stood in the first line, it's always the place of the best dancers... now, this is our time!We conveid El's greetings to Dani, then we hugged her and went home. 
Arriving our flat, we changed our clothes to the red sweaters which we had got from the university and while we were eating cookies and drinking hot chocolate, we were doing our presentation about Ireland. It was around 12 p.m. when we finished it, but it was totally worth it! Now we just have to learn it for the exam next week. The presentation is about everything of Ireland; its history and economic geography, celebrations aod traditions, some legends of the leprechauns, the Nando's restaurant chain...and, of course, my platonic love, who Emy calls just "the Charming Prince"... Niall Horan...

... Oh, how I wish I could meet him just once in my life!






8 megjegyzés:

  1. Juuuj nagyon jooo lett!! Gratulálok!!! It's so lovely from two very cute girls!!:)))<33!!!(Barbi)

    VálaszTörlés
  2. It's fantastic *-* és megértettem :D

    VálaszTörlés
  3. It's amaZayn and very good! :) xx #egybénaangolosxd

    VálaszTörlés
    Válaszok
    1. nem lehetsz bena ha megertetted!:))) ugyes vagy es koszonjuuuk!! :))))

      Törlés
  4. You very formulated this part! And it's a first part, ladies!
    Already now I love this blog, Emily and Lauran! It's amaZAYN! faboLOUIS! I want it, how this blog be real history! Oh, Danielle, Eleanor, Manchester, London, England, English! <3 Oh my God! Oh My Gosh, goodness! It's a really, really perfect blog!
    xoxo, Tina :* <3

    VálaszTörlés
    Válaszok
    1. awwwww Cuteeeee you're so so sweet and we wanna thank you for the nice words and yeeea it's gonna be really ao good it'd happen! <3<3<3 I want to be Lauren and zsoo Emily :) love youuuu xx

      Törlés