2013. március 15., péntek

2nd part

We're gonna stick together...
                                                          ~Emily's perspective~


I love Wednesdays! Well, not just because these days we have dance-lesson... but we don't have any lessons at the university, so Lauren and I usually just relax. But one week later we're doing our exams, so I get up at 8 a.m. and scramble eggs for Lauren 
- I bake some pancakes for myself, I don't really like eggs - and I get her up with the breakfast.
Emily
- Oh my god, it smells so good - she sits up and takes the plate off my hands. I sit down her bed and after we have our breakfast, change our pyjamas to some comfortable clothes and start to prepare our exams.

- So, I'll learn the economic geography and cultures of Ireland, and you'll learn its history and interests - I divide the themes - and tomorrow we're gonna learn about the Nando's. 

- Okay - Lauren smiles and take the tasks her hand. I start to learn too. After one and half an hour I feel like my brain will explose soon, so I go into the kitchen to drink some coke to wake up.

- Oh, do you mind my asking you to bring me a glass of coke? - my sis asks me.

- Of course not! - I answered and fill her glass too - going strong? - I ask. My sister just breathes a sigh and take her glass off my hand.

Lauren
- My brain is full of Ireland - she sips from her coke - shall we recite?

- Yepp.
 After we recite the tasks to each other, we decide to go to London to have some fun. We change our clothes (Lauren gets into a white drainpipe trousers and a red shirt with a pair of Vans shoes in the same colour, and I get into a denim tube-trousers and a white T-shirt with red design on it, whit a blue cardigan and a pair of Converse shoes),  and go to the capital city by Lauren's car. We spend the time in our favourite mall, we shop and buy some new clothes, and then we sit down in the Starbucks, when Lauren's phone rings.

- Hey El! - she answers - today? Uhm... okay, but we have dance-lesson today... okay, we meet there. Bye, love you.

- So, what's up? - I ask. 

- We're going to the cinema with El tonight - she smiles.

- Yay, good! - I start to smile too - finally, a night with the girls.

We get the dancestudio in time, and Dani greets us smiling. After Lauren and I change our clothes to the dance-lesson and our bandmates arrive too, Dani start to speak:
- Okay guys, so as I told you last time, we'd got a fantastic opportunity. But before I tell you where we're gonna perform, let's dance! - she starts the music ~You're a troublemaker You're a troublemaker... You ain't nothing but a troublemaker girl~ and have us repeat the coreography over and over again cruelly. Half an hour later Dani tell us where our places will be while we dance (Lauren and I stand in the first line, yay!), and when she's satisfied with our performance, she let us to have rest. We all fall down exhausted and lie outsretched on the ground.


- Emy - Lauren says -, can you tell Eleanor that I love her? - she ask, in allusion to her weariness.
- We'll see - I rub my face - if I survive this, I will.
- Okay, if you're able to live again - Dani claps -, I tell you where we're gonna show - everybody sits up and listens to our dancing-teacher - in this famous TV-show we can work with the most promising talents- she says.
- Oh my god, I'm so excited! - Lauren whispers.
- And this show is... - Dani increases tensions - the X-Factor! - she says finally, and everybody goes mad.
- Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! - Lauren hugs me and we fall down laughing. Our bandmates are jumping, clapping and the boys are shouting out loud... completely chaos.
After everybody go out to the ballroom, Lauren and I talk to Danielle.
- Girls, you're standing in the first line - she winkes - I count on you.
- Oh my god, I can't believe it! - I say, trying not to cry, so sis hugs me.
- And now? - Dani asks - go home to learn for the exams?
- No, go to the cinema with El - Lauren answers.
- Wanna come? - I ask Danielle who says yes happily.
- yeeah - we say - wait for us at the car.
- Okay - she smiles.
After the  dance-lesson we changed our clothes, got into Lauren's car and went back to Manchester.  We listened to the hits radio on the way and when we heard "One way or another" by 1D,  just started to sing and dance. The part of Lilo (Louis and Liam) Dani hugged us from behind and she moved her head in the same way as the boys in the vevo. She's absolutely crazy and it's cool. We couldn't stop laughing, especially because Dani still told us some funny stories and jokes. Arriving to the Manchester Cinemas we went inside quickly and in few minutes after we've already noticed Eleanor. 

- Hello girls! - El says.
- Hi El! - we also greeted her.
- You all look so good!
- Thanks babe, you too!
- So what are we going to see? - Dani asks. 
- I already know - El  winks at us - Louis gave advice for me, he said " If you wanna laugh you have to watch "This is 40" because that's really funny and you won't be bored, I promise! So guys, what do you think? Can we believe in his words..?! - she smiles.
- Ohh, I'm sure in! - Dani says - We'll love it.
- No need to question.. we're gonna watch it!! - Lauren says and everyone smiled.
- Right! I'm going to buy the tickets. 
When I finished at the cash desk, the girls had bought popcorn and soft drinks, then we went to the room 5 where has played This is 40. That was incredibly good. We couldn't stop laughing during the whole story. At the and we left the room and just talked about the movie.
- Hey girls I'm sorry but I must change the subject cause I'm hungry - Lauren says.
- Aww honey you are so adorable - Dani say with me at the same time.
- Just like Niall! - El says and hugged my sister. 
- Ohh thank you ladies for the nice words - Lauren laughs - So I thought that we'd go to KFC, which is next to the cinema!
- Good idea Lauren, I'm in! - I say.
- Me and Dani, too! 
- yaaaay, let's go! - Sis smiles .
- Girls I forgot to say Liam will come for me at 7 p.m and now it's 6:50 - Dani says sadly
- Hey tell him to come with us! It's gonna be so fantastic, I think so - Eleanor suggests.
- Aww yes please call him! - Lauren looks at her like small child.
- OK! I call him - She takes her phone in her hands with a lovely smile on her face. 15 minutes later we've been sitting in our box at KFC  eating our food and waiting for Liam who's arrived soon. 
- Hi girls! - he says.
- Hi Liam, how are you? - Eleanor asks.
- Fine thanks and what about you?
- Nothing special! All is okay - she smile.
- Sure! And you guys? - he waved me and Lauren- They're Emily and Lauren from Manchester. They dance in my school and these two girls are the most talented dancer in the group!! - Danielle tells. We just smile and a quiet 'awww' can leave our mouth.
- Wow!! - Liam says - Nice to meet you Lauren and Emily.
- Nice to meet you - we say at the same time again and he sat next to his girlfriend. We talked about ourselves and our passions. The mood was amazing and our box was the loudest but we didn't care. 
- Emy, Lau you're so nice girls and I have to say you should get to know the others because I suppose we could do so much good things together. 
- Ohh how I wish.. - Lauren sings and everyone smile.
- Liam you should know that it'd be the most beautiful time in our life if we could spend some time with you. 
- I know and I promise it'll come true - he winks - come here I wanna hug you - he said and we hugged him. Eleanor took a cute picture of us and she shared that on twitter. 
- Honey we have to go - says Dani to Liam - it's 8:30 and you know we should go to supermarket.
- Hahah, it's true - he answers - Girls I'm really glad to met you and hopefully se ya soon!
- I think we had a great few hours, I loved it - I say.
- Yes, it was cool. Love you all - Dani says. We still hugged each other one more time and they went away. 
Three of us have stayed for a while yet, then went to the car and took Eleanor home. She was so cute as he started to sing .
- "If you don't wanna take it slow, and you just wanna TAKE ME HOME.." 
- Give it up for miss Calder!! - Lauren shouts.
- Baby say yeah yeah yeah, yeah yeah yeah.. - I continued - thumbs up!! 
All three of us just laughed. About 8 minutes later we arrived El's home, we got out.
-  Thanks you brought me home, we had a brilliant evening I enjoyed it so much. 
- We too and we should do more such great programs together! - I explain.
- You're right - El nods - but now hurry up to college! 6 days left till exam so you have to learn! 
- OK! We're going..  :)
- Don't forget my surprise - she winks.
- Awww can't wait - Lauren says with a smile on her face.
- Love you sweeties and call me whenever!
- Okay, love you too. Bye 
- Bye.
Arriving our flat, we showered, put on our pyjamas and talked about this fantastic day and then we learnd our presentation for a short time... We've lying in the bed and just checked  twitter and facebook to see what happend today, then we were asleep..

8 megjegyzés:

  1. OMFG..really cool, keep it up !! :D

    VálaszTörlés
  2. heyy virro thanks :)x love you babe! <3

    VálaszTörlés
  3. Jesus... It is so FANTASTIC! I loved it!<3 I can't wait for the new part... Because I very love this blog..<3 So come on come on and write it please Floweer.:)xx

    VálaszTörlés
    Válaszok
    1. juuuuuuj glad you liked it <333 :)) we read it xx

      Törlés
  4. It's very good. :)) I cant wait. :)its one of my favourite blog.<3

    VálaszTörlés
  5. Ooo it is beautifull!! I love it!! And i love you too girls!!!<3333

    VálaszTörlés