2013. május 12., vasárnap

3rd part

A long but fantastic day <3

~Lauren's perspective~

In the morning I feel sick because of the exam, but Emily says she’s as nervous as I am, so maybe I can calm a bit. After having breakfast we go to the university. We have to wait a little, because there are other groups who are showing their presentation to the teacher, but after a half an hour Mr Smith opens the door and invites us into the class.
 - So, Emily and Lauren Davies… - he sits back to the table - show me what you’ve got - and we start our presentation, and everything forms perfectly! We can remember everything we learnt, and after the presentation we write the test of our exam, which is quite easy for me. Once I looked at Emy, and I could see that she knew everything too. I think we can pass it.
We walk towards our car talking, when suddenly Emily says:
- Yaaaaaaaaaaaay, there’s El next to our car! - she points to our girlfriend.
We run to El, and hug her tightly.
 - Giiirls, I’m so happy to see you! - she hugs us back - let’s go to the Starbucks, and tell me how your exam was! - she sits into the car. While I was driving, I and Emily are speaking at the same time, how we did our exam.
When we come into the café, we ask our drinks swiftly - all of us drink frappucino -, and the we sit down.
 - So, you think you can pass it - El summarizes.
 - Yeah, but now it’s more important that we could do it - I say, and Emy agrees with me.
 - Now, girls, I want to give you something… - El starts, seeking in her bag - yes, this is it! - she puts down two… oh my god.
 - VIP-TICKETS FOR A ONE DIRECTION CONCERT??? - Emy asks loudly and disbelief. Eleanor nods.
 - Yaaaaaaaaay, El, I just can’t believe it! - I hug my beautiful friend thightly - it’s… it’s… oh my God!!!
 - I knew you’d like it - she smiles - but Emy, are you OK?
 - I think I’ve got a heart attack - sis says, but after her shock she hugs us too - thank you El, it’s so kind of you, and it really means us a lot!
 - Yes, I thought so - she gulps of her drink - the concert will be next Friday, and we go there by bus, if it’s not problem - she says.
 - No, of course, not! - we reply at the same time with Emy.
 - OK, so we get there by bus, but Louis said they would take you home by car.
 - Ahhhw, they’re sooo cuuuute - Emy smiles.
 - But it means we will meet them? - I ask El, and she nods - erhm… I don’t know what to say… I’m shocked - I blushes.
 - You’re blushing! - El says, and then she hugs me again.
We have a relly great afternoon with El. After we say goodbye, we go home, where we’re shocked, because our front door is open.
 - Emy, did you close our door by key? - I ask with fear of Death.
 - Yes! - sis answers hysterically, and she rushes into our house. I go after her, but we find the sitting room empty. I look around fastly to find what was stolen, and Emily does the same in the kitchen. But nothing was gone - our money for the bills? - she asks, so I come into my bedroom.
 - Look around in the bathroom and you room, ’kay? - I tell her, and I look after the box of our money. But even a penny wasn’t gone. And then I hear Emily sreaming from her bedroom - Siiiis! - I shout, and rush into her room. She’s rolling on the floor laughing with… Jade!
- Yaaaaaaaaaaaay, Laureen! - Jade stands up, and hugs me. I’m still standing in the room shocking.
- Jade, what are you doing here? - I hug her back. Emily sits the edge of her bed.
- I thought I’d surprise you - Jade smiles, after she sits next to sis.
- And you broke into our house?
- You know that I’m able to get in everywhere - she laughs.
 And then I realise. Jade is here with us!
- Oh my, we missed you so much! - I hug her tightly, and we almost fall down. Emily hugs our too, and she asks:
- And, what shall we do?
- If you don’t mind, I’d like to be here with you in you at home. I don’t really want to go out now, I’d rather do it at night.
- No, it’s OK! - I say - my advise is a DVD-marathon with three films and popcorn, as in the old times - I smile at her.
- I’m in! - she nods, and while Emy is making the popcorn, I and Jade are choosing the films, then we sit down the couch. We’re laughing a lot while we’re watching the film, but most of the time not at the scenes, we laugh at the common programs of ours in the past. We talk about the schoolyears, the summers, everything… We really missed Jade, she’s our third part.
Our filmmarathon ends at 7.30p.m., so we start to prepare for the night.
 - Girls, I thought we could go to the Funky Buddha in London - Jade suggests.
 - OK - I answer while I’m doing my make-up.
After one and a half an hour we are in the club,
and I and Emy follow our BF towards a table, where a team is sitting. But not a no-name group… The…
Little Mix! Oh my God!
 - Jade, are you seious? - Emily asks her.
 - Hey, girls! - Perrie smiles at us - Jade said that you had passed your exams today. How was it going?
 - It was fine - I nod - I think we can pass it, but now it matters that we are over it.
 - Girls, sit down, that’s why I asked such a big table that all of us can sit down - Jade says, so I sit next to Perrie, Emily sits next to Leigh-Anne, who notices sis’ luck barcelet.
 - So nice! Who did you get from? - Leigh-Anne asks smiling.
 - From our mom, before the graduation in high school. Lauren has the same - my sister looks at me, and I show the barcelet too.
 - How cuuuuute - Perrie and Jesy say at the same time.
 - And how’s Zayn? - Emy asks the blonde girl.
 - He’s fine, but not at home. You know… he’s on his tour - she replies sadly - but I won’t mess up our night. Let’s partyyyyy! - she shouts.
 - Yeeeeeeeeeeeeah! - all of us reply and laugh, so some of the other guests in the club turn to our table.
While we’re talking - everybody to everyone - a waiter is bringing our drinks. An ice tea for me, and a cola for Emy (what else… my caffein-maniacJ). The girls talks about their last concert, their music video which will be published soon, and they say that Jade has talked a lot about us.
 - Yaaaaay, really? - I ask looking at my singer BF, who just smiles back at me.
 - Yes, we feel like we’ve know you too for ages. She talked about the class-trips, the performances with Emy, and she told us what you had been doing in some P.E. lesson - oh, yeah. The legendary P.E. lessons. Immagine three girls, who after running aerodrome circuit start to dance, and then lie on the grass to sunbath, while they’re trying to get above each other with their craziness. And the teacher never says anything, because I was in the basketball team of the school, and Jade and Emily were quite good at P.E., so she loved us.
- Awww! I really missed those - said Emy.
- I do too - Jade said then she gave us a hug while Jesy takes a picture of us from the opposite side of where we were sitting.
- Hey! - they yelled but she just smiled and said show me the pic anyways everyone started laughing when they heard her. That's when "Kiss you from One Direction" came on and they can't listen to it without dancing, so with Emy we got up and started to dance draging our friends along with us. We sang at the top of our lungs just as loud as we could sing, we jumped to beat and when the music was playing we danced the fish.
We couldn't have had a better day. After the song I went up to Emy and gave her a hug, which she returned then one by on the rest of the girls join us first Jade, then Jesy, Leigh-Anne and Perrie.
Then we let go of each other and Perrie lets out a cream then turns around.
Zayn was standing behind us.
- Oh my god! - she said then gave him a hug. In that second Zayn returns the hug then gives her hair a kiss. He looks over his girlfriend's shoulder and indicates to go outside the club and talk. The second we get out Perrie asks:
- Zayn what are you doing here? You should be in America - she says while wipping her tears away.
- I took a couple of days off to see you - he grabbed Perries hand and put it on his shoulder to make her give him a hug.
- Hey what about us? - Leigh-Anne asked as Zayn chuckled to himself and gave a hug to each girl. When looked at us he smiled and he said:
- We haven't met yet.
- No we haven't. I'm Lauren Davies and this is my little sister Emily
- Well you too are the fameous. Lauren and Emy it is nice to meet you - he said as he gave them each a hug - You two are Jade's best friends from High school right?
- Oh my God Zayn knows...! - she started to say but finished just as I elbowed her side - umm yes. We are.
- I see - he said while laughing.
- So whats up Zayn? How is America? - Jade asked.
- It was pretty good. We were at the X-factor for a rehearsal, we also had an interview, then we went and played some soccer. Next week we are comming home than we are going to have a couple of concerts here - Zayn explained.
- Oh we know -we will keep it in mind, then Zayn turned to us and asked.
- Do you two have tickets for any concerts? - asked Zayn.
- We sure do - Emy said excitedly and they are VIP so remember our faces.
- Okay then stand together I want to take a picture of you. So we put our arms around each other and when Zayn takes the picture the girls hug each other even tighter and I go a kiss from Jade and Leigh-Anne and Emy got one from Perrie and Jexy on both sides.
- Awww - se said at once and Zayn laughed and I asked:
- What?
- Nothing you guys are just cute - he said and showed us the picture.
- Send it to me! - says Emy who sends it to me right away.
- OMG look at the time! - I said as I saw what time it was - It is 1:15 am, I'm sorry we have to go we have training tomorrow and we have to get ready.
- Noooo. I don't want to go - said Emy.
- Little sister we have to, we will look like corpses if we don't go now - I explained.
- Do you need a ride? - Perrie asked.
- No thank you we have one.
- But aren't you guys tired? You shouldn't drive when you are tired - Jade said - I'll drive you guys, anyways I slept until noon and I'm not tired.
- But only if it isn't a problem - said Emily.
- Are you serious?
- she said and gave my sister a noogie and gave her a kiss on her forehead.
Jade drove us home with Leigh-Anne and Jesy, so Perrie and Zayn could be alone together a little bit, when we got home we said our goodbyes.
- So girls we'll talk soon and arrange another time to meet - Perrie said as she gave her a hug.
- Yes definetly we were so happy to meet you - said Jesy who was just giving a kiss on Emy's cheek.
- And we hope that tomorrow you won't be useless during training. - Leigh-Anne smiled warmly and Jade stepped toward us too.
- I missed you guys so much already because this isn't skype - she hugged us even closer to herself.
When we let go of each other all of us are teary and say:
" NO THIS ISN'T SKYPE " !!
- And we will meet soon - smiled Zayn and he said goodbye with a kiss on each cheek.
- Okay soon - I smiled - bye!
We stepped inside and took our shoes of and after Emy finished with the bathroom I look myself up in there. While I'm showering I think of our day today it was really long but ... I would live through it again anytime. :)

8 megjegyzés:

  1. wooooooow really cool !!!!!!! best blog <33 love u girls :) <3

    VálaszTörlés
    Válaszok
    1. juuuuuj darling it means lots to us!! thank you <33 much love xx

      Törlés
    2. ahw, thanks honey!!:) glad you like it<33 xx

      Törlés
  2. It was so exciting!!! And i love it!!! And love you too!!! You have got talent to writting!!!!:)))<3333

    VálaszTörlés
    Válaszok
    1. ahw, thank you:$, and we love you too <333 it means a lot that you like it:)))

      Törlés
    2. awww Barbiiii you're so adoreable loveu and just love uuuuu <33333

      Törlés
  3. It's great.:)) i'm waiting for the next!!!! :) be fast.:D

    VálaszTörlés
    Válaszok
    1. thanks!:) we will post the next as soon as we can:))

      Törlés